An homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice, our candle is presented in an elegant porcelain body delicately textured to recall the distinguishable Fortuny pleats. With fragrant notes of both bitter and sweet, the name of our scent is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red, Bittersweet, reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an apertif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. Each candle is encased in a fine grey bisque Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents and presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, offered in 5 colors.
• Limoges Porcelain / 14K Gold Accents
• Paraffin Wax / "Bittersweet" Scent
• Fabric: 100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton
• Measures: 3" x 3.5" / 8cm x 9cm
• Available in Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Grey
You May Also Like